Saturday, October 16, 2004

Anna Banana - International Art Post 88


Banana Postage Stamps, originally uploaded by wastedpapiers.

A set of "cinderellas" sent to me by Larry Angelo who took part in this set of stamps produced by Anna Banana for her artistamp company. For a small fee one could have your image turned into a stamp and recieve your stamp and many others in return. Also taking part on this sheet are Luc Fierens, Cracker Jack Kid, Buz Blurr, H.R.Fricker, State of Being, and Mark Pawson.

3 comments:

sylviasometimes said...

Super duper! Wish I had those!

Geofhuth said...

Michael,

Wow, something from the great Larry Angelo, whom I haven't heard from in years. Maybe I should pull out my 1980s mailart and show some of his wonderful work.

Geof

Wastedpapiers said...

Larry is still around i think- at least i got soemthing from him about a year ago if my memory serves me right. I think he moved . If I find it i will let you know.